for every purchase
MICRO•EYES 15 ml
MULTI-TASKING CREAM TARGETS THE DELICATE EYE AREA TO HELP HYDRATE AND REDUCE THE APPEARANCE OF SKIN AGING, PUFFINESS AND UNDER EYE DARKNESS.
Multi-tasking eye cream powered by MPC™ is formulated with hydrating Hyaluronic Acid and caffeine to help improve the signs of skin aging in the delicate eye area.
Daily use of MICRO∙EYES helps provide the following benefits:
- Minimizes the signs of aging specifically around the unique eye area such as crows feet, hollowness and crepiness.
- Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid helps plump up the appearance of skin.
- Visibly reduces signs of skin puffiness with caffeine.
- Refreshes the delicate eye area with bisabolol, a component of chamomile extract, so eyes appear younger and smoother with regular use.
- Helps alleviate the look of fatigue and under eye darkness.
All skin types: Non-comedogenic • Dermatologist tested • Free of color additives and fragrances • Not tested on animals.
Apply to the skin area surrounding the eye morning and evening or as directed by your skincare professional.
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Saccharide Isomerate, PEG-8, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Carbomer, Bisabolol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Caffeine, Phospholipids, Tetrapeptide-21, Capryloyl Carnosine, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 Acetate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Fagus Sylvatica (Beech Tree Bud) Extract, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Tocotrienols, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Squalene, Ascorbic Acid, Phytosterols, Disodium EDTA, PPG-25 Laureth-25, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Undecylenic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.